Forumindex www.atv-quad.se
ATV, Quads och allt annat roligt pratar vi om här

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök   AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

California Horse Racing Board on Drug Use: We won't look

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Annan Racing
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
crowek

Registreringsdatum: 13 juni 2018

InläggPostat: fre jun 22, 2018 11:41    Rubrik: California Horse Racing Board on Drug Use: We won't look Svara med citat

Hello,

Someone sent me the unpublished list of California Horse Racing Board decisions for the last three years on all Drug-positive tests. The only word to describe it is unbelievable. One trainer received 365 days for using METHAMPHETAMINE while another trainer received only a $1000 fine for using the SAME ILLEGAL DRUG on a horse. I've been passing out this report, and a new one I just got today, at Santa Anita. Most of the (good) trainers and owners I know just shake their heads with disgust when they see the injustices doled out by the CHRB. I spoke with Daily Racing Form editor in Chief Rich Rosenbush today and he said he would consider my request to buy a full page ad in the form listing all the trainers and their punishments. Not ONE Trainer who tested positive for Class ! drugs was banned, and NOT ONE purse was taken away from them either. Why should trainers (and vets) stop using illegal drugs if the penalties in California are so weak? The problem is worsened by CHRB chairman John Harris (Harris Farms, etc.), who makes back room deals with some drug-positive trainers. In exchange for a lowered penalty, the trainer agrees to not contest the decision in court. Harris says it saves the state lots of money. I say it ruins the sport of racing.

For More Details:-
Creative Video Branding Company

Thanks
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Laborum

Registreringsdatum: 21 februari 2019

InläggPostat: tor feb 21, 2019 9:24    Rubrik: Svara med citat

supporters of the field and department r fixed for the future offers. The nature of the concept and bestdissertation.com reviews is approached by the people. The tip is regulated for the use of the conditions for the humans.
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Annan Racing Alla tider är GMT + 2 timmar (svensk sommartid)
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet