Forumindex www.atv-quad.se
ATV, Quads och allt annat roligt pratar vi om här

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök   AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

Shinko 244 dual sport tire for Supermoto

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Supermoto
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
doxamajog

Registreringsdatum: 22 juni 2018

InläggPostat: tor jul 12, 2018 11:42    Rubrik: Shinko 244 dual sport tire for Supermoto Svara med citat

Hello,

Shinko 244 DOT approved dual-sport tire, rated as 80/20 off/on road. I put them on my SM610 for fun in the woods over the winter. In other areas of the country, going "woods riding" just means hitting some gravel Forest Service roads. If that were the limit of it, Avon Distanzias, Pirelli MT-60's (which I LOVE as an all-around road tire), or Shinko 705's would be just fine. Going woods riding here in the coast range of Oregon means you're going to ride everything from gravel to deep mud, a lot of red clay slime, the odd pointed rock outcropping, and a few root shelves thrown in to keep you sharp.This being the environment, the above tires are not nearly aggressive enough, don't have enough void area, and have been deemed by me to be unacceptable. Sure they're ok for gravel, a little bit of snow, and they do well in dry dirt, but once the slime comes in my opinion you'd do just as well with a set of Qualifiers or Pures. So unless you're up for fighting your bike through every trail, you're gonna need some actual factual traction.

For more you can check:-
Custom Video Creation Service

Thank you.
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Supermoto Alla tider är GMT + 2 timmar (svensk sommartid)
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet